Full Service Payroll
- Payroll Tax and Required Filings
- Advanced Reporting Options
- Connect Portal
Full Service Payroll
When you dreamed of opening your own business, processing payroll probably wasn’t part of that dream, was it? Let PacWest HR help.
We have over 30 years’ experience processing payroll for companies of all sizes, and with our state-of-the-art payroll software and online portal, submitting payroll is a breeze and can be done anytime, anywhere.
- Payroll submittal your way – you can upload from any timekeeping software or app, fax or email, or submit it through our Connect Portal, allowing you to send in payroll no matter where you are.
- Choose the payroll cycle that works best for you and your business
- Payroll Tax and required filings
- NACHA reporting – (mandatory new hire reporting to the State of California)
- Multiple pay options for you and your employees – ACH, Visa Pay Cards, or Live checks
- 401k Administration – we handle the back-office portion of your 401k Administration so you don’t have to
- Certified Payroll Services
- Wage Garnishments
- Wage and Employment Verifications
- EDD Wage Requests and Audit forms
- Final Checks
- Stop Payments/Reissues of checks
- Bank verification phone requests of checks issued
Advanced Reporting Options
Sometimes, more IS more – PacWest HR has multiple reports for you to choose from that make your job easier so you have the information you need right at your fingertips. Here’s just a small sample of the reports we offer….
- Time Off Accruals – this report tracks Paid Sick Time, Vacation, and PTO
- 401k Report – this report tracks activity so you are aware what has been sent to your plan administrator
- ACA Tracking and Reporting – if you’re an Applicable Large Employer (ALE) this is a HUGE time saver. We track employee eligibility and notify you on a monthly basis what action needs to be taken to make sure you’re compliant with Affordable Care Act requirements. We will also file your 1094 and 1095 forms.
- Workers Compensation Report – this report shows Workers Comp costs by employee and class code
- Job Costing and Labor Distribution by Department
With our Connect Portal and App, clients AND employees have the information they need right at their fingertips. You can do everything from onboard new employees, submit payroll, view invoices and reports, change information, and so much more. Your employees can view their pay stubs electronically, saving time AND trees! They can also review demographic information and submit changes for your approval. E-signature makes submitting new forms to you a breeze, and they upload directly to our payroll system once you approve the change.